Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Stream of Thought: $BABA

I haven't been very active at all this past month as I've been busy with school, however, I managed to share my thoughts live regarding BABA (Alibaba Group, Inc.) on StockTwits recently. I just wanted to combine my tweets and annotated charts to share my thought process. I didn't have an actual position in this particular trade since I wasn't able to commit enough time to monitor the trade. And before you say this is just "Monday-morning-quarterbacking" let me remind you that I shared my thoughts live on StockTwits and Twitter (below). Had I been able to monitor the trade, it is very likely I would've actually taken this trade myself.


Here's an annotated chart outlined my thought process:


Here's a 5min intraday chart (11/17/14) showing low-risk short entry:



Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

StockTwits: @MarketPicker
Twitter: @MarketPicker

No comments:

Post a Comment